Monday, July 30, 2012

DAMN! (Part 2)

When we left off in the last part Bey, Ty Angie and Solo got caught listening to Mama Tina have sex.

(While they are lost in their thoughts they haven't noticed that the moaning has stopped and that Tina is standing in front of them.)
Tina: WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU DOING!?
Solo: We were in the neighborhood...
Tina: Solange this is NOT the time.
Bey: We saw you tonguing some man down at the resturant we were at so we followed you. *points to TY* He's the one who got the room key from the front desk!
Ty: SNITCH!
Tina: What I do with any ANY MAN is nobody's business but my own.
Angie: *mumbles* When did Aunt Tina grow a pair? Ch...
Man: Baby bring your fine ass back to bed, i'm ready for round two.
Bey: Jesus be a comfort.
Ty: Jesus be a condom!
Solo: But mama you not supposed to be having sex.
Tina: Says who? Last time I checked I was grown. When your little ass was taking dick like you was a grown ass woman did I have anything to say?
Bey: Well damn.
Angie: I cannot.
Ty: WHAT IS LIFE?
Man: Baby whats taking so long, daddy's ready to put something on that ass.
Tina: I'm coming.
Man: Damn right you'll be cumming.
Bey: Uggh thats my cue to leave. Mama call me when you finished getting dicked down. *leaves*
Tina: Watch your mouth Beyonce!
Ty: Ch... That's my ride. Let me get my ass up outta here!*follows Bey*
Tina: You too Ty!
(Angie and Solo leave and go down to the car.)
*IN THE CAR*
Bey: I can't believe Mama still getting dick. AND she put Solo on blast.
Solo: Mama lucky I was too shocked to think of a comeback.
Ty: You know you wasn't gon say shit. Mama would've put her foot all the way up yo ass.
Angie: *cracking up*
Bey: Ch.. yall are a mess.
(They arrive at Bey's hotel and make their way up to Bey and Jay's suite. When they walk in they see Jay sitting on the couch.)
Jay: Hey baby.
Bey: Hey *straddles his lap and starts kissing him*
(Bey and Jay are so into the kiss they don't realize there are other people in the room)
Angie:*clears her throat*
Bey: *giggling* sorry yall. *trys to get off Jay*
Jay: *whines and grips her thighs* No.
Bey: Come on, I have something to tell you.
Jay: *lets her go* What?
(They all tell Jay about what happened with Mama Tina and he starts cracking up)
Jay: Damn! Get it Mama! * does humping motion*
Bey: Nasty ass.
Jay: I can't believe Ty went to get the room key tho!
Ty: Well you know how I do.
(Solange cell phone rings and she sees it Julez.)
Solo: Baby what's wrong?
Julez: Mommy can you come get me? Daddy's wife is being mean to me.
Solo: What did she do?
Julez: She says I have to ask her to watch TV and stuff and she keeps bad mouthing you.
Solo: SHE WHAT!? PUT YOUR FATHER ON THE PHONE
Daniel: *on the phone* Yes Solange?
Solo: WHY IS YOUR SON CALLING ME AND ASKING ME TO COME GET HIM BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT BITCH DID? AND WHY IS SHE BAD MOUTHIN ME TO MY SON! YOU KNOW ME DANIEL! PREGNANT OR NOT I WILL WHOOP SOMEBODY'S ASS FOR FUCKING WITH MY SON!
Daniel: Just calm down Solo.
Solo: Fuck that! I'm coming to get my son! *hangs up*
Ty: You didn't tell us you were pregnant! Who's the father!?
Solo: Daniel's dumb ass.
Angie: Doesn't he have a wife and daughter?
Solo: Yup.
Bey: What's going on?
Solo: Julez called me and asked me to come get him cause Daniel's wife is being mean to him and bad mouthing me.
Bey: WHAT!? Lemme throw on some sweats and vaseline! *runs to her room*
Ty: What your pregnant ass gon do!
Jay: Not a god damn thing! I'm not finna be having you fighting Bey! Solange you shouldn't be fighting either.
(Bey comes into the living room wearing sweat pants a t-shirt and the sneakers from the LOT video. She has her hair in a ponytail and is all greased up)
Bey: *throws Solo some sweats and sneakers and the vaseline* Grease up!
Solo: Thanks. *goes to change*
Jay: You better sit cho ass down! You not finna be fighting with my seed inside you.
Ty: Then let me come! Imma borrow some of Jays clothes. *goes to change*
Jay: That's how we living now? We just wearing other people's shit?
Bey and Angie: YUP!
(A few minutes later, Ty and Solo are ready and they ask Angie to drive them over to Daniel's hotel.)
Jay: Be careful!
Bey: I will.
(They all drive to Daniel's hotel, they get out the car and take the back entrance and up To Daniel's suite. Solo knocks on the door.)
Julez: *opens the door* Mommy! *jumps in her arms.*
Solo: Hey baby! *kisses him* Go downstairs with Auntie Angie and wait in the car okay?
Julez: Okay.
Bey: What about my hug and kiss?
Julez: Sorry Auntie BB. *hugs and kisses her.*
(Angie takes Julez downstairs to the car.)
Bey: You ready?
Solo: Yupp.

TBC..

8 comments:

  1. FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmaooo it's about to go downnnnnnnnn!!!!! YES SIR

    ReplyDelete
  3. ctfu. Jay: so that's how we livin. We just wearin other peoples clothes? Lawd these two preggo sisters bet not get hurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should really update! Like your blog is so good and I think you should continue! Don't leave us hangin like that! We want more! Even though its been a while we will still read and follow your blog! You should really update!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please update! I just found your blog and I need to read more!

    ReplyDelete