Friday, March 9, 2012

Love, Sex and Another Pregnancy

When we left off in the last post Bey found out about Keisha and suprisingly wasn't mad. She and Jay spent the day chilling with Solo and Julez, they take Julez back to their hotel and Keisha shows up.

(Bey goes to the front of the hotel room and answers the door and almost gave birth on the spot.)
Bey: Keisha, What are you doing here?
Keisha: Look, I know you must be really upset with me right now but I really need to talk to Jay.
Bey: Come in.
(Bey and Keisha both walk into the living room.)
Jay: Babe who was at... *sees Keisha* Oh.
Bey: Come on Julez lets give Uncle Jay some privacy.
Julez: *whines* But Auntie we just started playing! I was winning.
Bey: I'm not tell you again Julez.
Julez; *looks at Jay* *whines* Uncle Jayyyy.
Jay: *turns off the TV* Listen to your Auntie lil man. As soon as i'm done i'll come get you.
Julez: *throws down the controller* Fine.
Bey: *snatches him up* You got one more time to catch an attitude.
Julez: Yes Ma'am.
(Bey and Julez go into her and Jay's room and shut the door. There was an awkward silence between Jay and Keisha.)
Jay: So...About Jaylen... Umm are you sure he's my son.
Keisha: Not exactly, but are you willing to get a DNA test?
Jay: Yeah I am. If he's mine, imma handle my responsibilities and be a father to him.
Keisha: Well that's good to know. So when is good for you? I'm free on Jaylen and I are down here until Thursday.
Jay: Have you explained all this to him?
Keisha: Yeah, I am. He's hyped at the possibility that you could be his dad.
Jay: *laughs* Well, I'm free tomorrow, you think we could do it then?
Keisha: Sure, as long as Beyonce's ok with it.
Jay: Beyonce will be fine with it.
(Jay and Keisha exchange information and they set up everything for tomorrow and she leaves. Bey and Julez come out dressed.)
Jay: Where yall headed?
Bey: We're going to get some food, you coming?
Jay: Nah. Imma chill here.
Bey: Alright, you want me to bring you back something?
Jay: Yeah, come here though, lemme whisper something to you.
Bey: *leans down*
Jay: *whispers* You gon give me some pussy tonight?
Bey: Boy! *pushes his head* You aint shit!
Jay: Are you?
Bey: I'll think about it.
Jay: Alright then.
(Bey and Julez leave and Jay decides to watch movies and chill. Somewhere in between chilling he fell asleep and was being woken up by Bey's kisses.)
Bey:*straddling him* Baby *kiss* wake *kiss* up *kiss*
Jay: *grips her ass and starts sucking on her neck*
Bey: *moans* Baby you need to eat, you haven't eaten all day.
Jay: *tugging at her shirt* Later.
(Bey is getting lost in Jay's kisses and is giving in. Jay flips the over so that he's on top and begins to suck on her left breast while playing with the other.)
Bey: Mmm.. baby.. the...door. Lock..it.
(Jay runs to lock the door. After he locks it he pulls of Bey's pants and starts rubbing her clit through her panties while nipping on her earlobe.)
Bey: Baby...stop teasing me *moans*
Jay: What you want me to do baby...tell me. *sucks on her neck*
Bey: Mmmmm.... baby you know what I want you to do.
Jay: I wanna hear you say it though.
Bey: *whines* Jayyyy.
Jay: Say it.
Bey: *whispers* Eat my pussy.
Jay: I aint hear you Bey.
Bey: *a little louder* Eat my pussy.
(Jay smiles and pulls down Bey's panties with his teeth. He kisses the insides of her thighs until he's right at her lips. He softly kisses them, making Bey shiver, then parts them with his tongue. He used his tongue to flick her clit several times then stuck his tongue inside her, he quickly found her spot and began hitting it.)
Bey: *humping his face* Yessss baby! mmmmm fuck!
Jay: *replaces his tongue with his finger* You like that boo?
Bey: Mhhmm. *moans* Baby, faster.
(Jay pushes his finger in and out of Bey faster, the he stuck his tongue back inside her and tongue fucked her until she came all over his face.)
Jay: *licking his lips* Yummy.
(Jay gets ontop of Bey and uses the tip of his dick to tease her)
Bey: *moaning* Mmm. Baby, stop playing.
Jay: *still rubbing his dick against her pussy* You want daddy's dick?
Bey: *nods and bites her lip*
Jay: *sticks the tip in then pulls out* Nah, you don't want daddy's dick. *starts to get up*
Bey: *pulls him back down* Jayyy I need daddy's dick RIGHT NOW.
Jay: You sure?
Bey: Mhhm!
(Jay stick his dick in Bey and begins to stroke her softly, then began speeding up the pace)
Bey: Mmmm.. baby!
Jay: *whispers sternly in her ear* Why your pussy so tight? Huh? You got daddy ready to bust a nut.
Bey: Baby... go deeper. *moans*
(Jay sticks all of his dick in Bey and starts thrusting hard and fast.)
Bey: *bites down on his shoulder* YESS BABY! MMM FUCK!
(Jay flips Bey over so they're on all fours and he's giving it to her from the back)
Bey: *gripping the sheets* Yess baby! Fuck me!
Jay: *stroking her harder* Tell me it's my pussy
Bey: It's yours baby, all yours!
Jay: That's right. *thrusting deeper*
(15 minutes later, Bey is riding Jay and she's close to an orgasm)
Bey: Baby! I'm about to cum!
Jay: Cum for daddy baby.
Bey: Mmmh! Daddy i'm cumming! *cums*
Jay: Mmmmh shit! *busts a nut* Damn baby.
Bey: *breathing heavy*
(They hear a banging on the door and it sounds like Julez. Bey puts on her robe and goes to the door.)
Bey: *opens the door*
Julez: *runs in crying and hugs her*
Bey: Baby what's wrong?
Julez: Uncle Jay was hurting you.
Bey: No he wasn't baby, why would you think that?
Julez: Cause I was walking by the door and I heard you was screaming and making cry noises.
Bey:*embarrassed* Uncle Jay and I were watching a scary movie, thats why I screamed.
Julez; *sniffs* So you're ok?
Bey: Yes, i'm fine baby.
Jay: Aye, order daddy something to eat, got a nigga famished and shit.
Bey: What you want?
Jay: Order me a steak. Thanks babe.
(Bey goes to call room service, she orders steak for Jay, a cheeseburger and fries for Julez and a club sandwich for herself. The food arrives soon after. Bey gives Julez his food then goes to take Jay his food.)
Bey: *to herself* I should've let that fool eat the food from earlier. *shakes her head* He so damn spoiled.
Jay: *taking the food* Thanks babe. *kisses her*
(Bey sits down on the other side of the bed and begins to eat her food.)
Jay: What chu eating?
Bey: A sandwich.
Jay: Oh Word? Can I have a piece?
Bey: No.
Jay: Why?
Bey: Cause I said so.
Jay: Oh I see how it is, take my dick then treat me like shit. *pretends to be upset*
Bey: *laughs* Awww baby you know I love you! Here. *Holds out a piece of her sandwich*
Jay: *takes a bite* Yummy! Not as good at you though. *winks*
Bey: *blushes*
(They finish eating and they curl up in bed together to watch a movie. After a while Julez came and joined them, they watched the movie laughed and just enjoyed each others company. After putting Julez to bed around 9:00 there was a knock at the hotel door)
Bey: Who could that be? *opens the door*
(When Bey opens the door she see's Solo looking a mess and crying.)
Bey: Solo, what the hell happened?
Solo: I slept with Daniel just before we came to Paris, and I started feeling sick and stuff but I ignored it, so today I went to the doctor and I found out i'm pregnant by Daniel...Again/
Bey: WAIT A got damn minute! Isn't Daniel engaged?!
Solo: *nods* But Thu I swear I had no idea until the day he came to the hotel to take Julez out.
Bey: *rubs her head* Let me look to the Lord for guidance during this trying time!
Solo: This aint no time for a sermon Minister Knowles! What am I going to do?
Bey: TF you mean? Have the baby.
Solo: I can't...
Bey: Now Solo... You do realize there is a PERSON growing inside of you right? And you knew how much it hurt me when I miscarried, so how the hell you just gon go get pregnant and decide not to keep it cause you don't like the father? Pregnancy is a gift Solo, you shouldn't take it for granted.
Solo: Bey I know! I'm just confused. Can I stay here tonight?
Bey: You know you can. Julez is already sleep in his room, you can go on in there.
Solo: Thanks Thu. *goes to Julez's room*
Bey: *goes back to her bedroom* Lord give me patience.
Jay: Who was that?
Bey: It was Solo.
(Bey begins to tell Jay everything and all Jay can do is shake his head.)
Jay: Yall Knowles women is crazy.
Bey: *cuddles up next to him* What are we gonna name our baby?
Jay: I was thinking Shawn Junior.
Bey: Too Bad my baby is a girl though. I was thinking Blue Ivy. Your favorite color, my favorite number.
Jay: I like that, too bad you having a boy tho.
Bey: We'll see.
(Bey and Jay eventually fall asleep)

TBC..




4 comments: