Sunday, January 29, 2012

All Falls Down

When we left off in the last part, Bey took Julez to Disneyland, and they had a great time (besides the big rollercoaster) lol. After, Bey and Jay talked about the pregnancy then cuddled up and went to sleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*
Jay: *kisses Bey to wake her up* Morning Beyutiful.
Bey: *rolls over half sleep* Heyy.. baby..
Jay: Oooo chile.. that mornin breath!! *laughs*
Bey: *rolls back over* Shut upppp..
Jay: Awww Im sorry baby. *picks her up* Come here!
Bey: Jay!
Jay: *kisses her* I love you Bey Giselle. Morning breath and all.
Bey: *kisses him: I love you too Shawn Corey.
Jay: *puts her down in the bathroom* Now.. brush them teeth
(Bey brushes her teeth and goes downstairs and watches Jay make breakfast.)
Bey: Need some help?
Jay: Nahh, i'm not ready to die just yet. *laughs*
Bey: *hits him in the head* Shut up. *pouts*
Jay: Aww, did I hurt my baby's feelings?
Bey: *nods*
Jay: Aww baby I'm sorry.
Bey: *pretends to be mad* Mhhm
Jay: Lemme make it up to you. *turns of the stove and sits Bey on the counter and starts rubbing her thighs*
Bey: *cracks a smile*
Jay: I knew you'd like that... You little freak.
(Jay slowly slides Bey's shorts down then slides down her underwear. Jay then makes her lay on the counter, he puts her legs on his shoulders and sticks two fingers in her. )
Bey: Mmmm... babyy.
Jay: You like that huh?
Bey: *whispers* Mhhm
(Jay keeps finger fucking her while flicking her clit with his toungue.)
Bey: *whimpers*
(Jay knows she's about to cum so he sticks his tongue in her and quickly finds her spot and begins to hit it.)
Bey: *whimpers* Jay... i'm bout to.. cum...mmm fuck!
(Bey cums and Jay swallows it all and licks his lips. Bey was shaking like a leaf on the counter and Jay laughed. He helps her over to couch and sits down and she climbs ontop of him*
Jay: You ready for this?
Bey: *smiles* Mhhhm.
(Bey begins to ease down on Jay's dick and starts to make a steady rhythm.)
Jay: Ahh shit Bey. *pushes her down on more of his dick*
Bey: Mhhhmmm... fuck Jay.
(Bey is riding the fuck out of Jay and all you hear is moans and skin slapping. Jay flips Bey over so he can be ontop.)
Jay: *thrusting deep* Ahh shit....
Bey: *bites down on Jay's shoulder and scratches his back* Baby....mmmm shit.
Jay: What''s my name baby?
Bey: *whispers* Shawn
Jay: *grunts* I aint hear you Bey, what was that?
Bey: *a little louder* Sha.jdbhdbdh
Jay: Scream that shit Bey!
Bey: SHAWN!!! AHHH FUCK!
(Bey busts a huge nut and just lays there while Jay continues to get his nut)
Jay: AHH SHIT!*nuts inside of Bey*
(Bey and Jay lay there and catch their breath, they eventually get up and go to the shower)
*IN THE SHOWER*
Jay: *kissing on Bey's neck*
Bey: *whines* babyy, stopp i'm sleepy.
(Jay wraps one of Bey's legs around his waist and begins to suck on Bey's neck leaving hickeys all over, then he goes down to her breasts and circles each nipple with his tounge, he slowly made his way to her stomach and he kissed it lovingly then when he finally got to her pussy he put her leg on his shoulder and began to finger fuck Bey and suck on her clit. After about 10 minutes of that Bey couldn't take it anymore and she squirted all over Jay's face)
Bey: Sorry baby.
Jay: *licking his lips* It's cool baby.
(Jay then bends Bey over and slides his dick in her. Bey's hair is getting wet and she don't even care cause she too far gone. Jay is holding on Bey;s shoulder and pounding her pussy to kingdom, after 5 mins Bey cums all over Jay's dick and Jay cums shortly after.)
Bey: Damn baby, that was good.
Jay: *kisses her* Lets get cleaned up so we can eat. A nigga is hungry. *laughs*
(Bey and Jay shower for real this time then they eat breakfast and cuddle up and watch some TV and someone knocks on the door*
Jay: I'll get it babe. (Jay goes to the door and looks through the peephole and sees it's Kanye and opens the door.)
Jay: Wassup ye. *daps him up and lets him in*
Kanye: Wassup Hov. *sees Bey on the couch* Hey Baby Thug.
Bey: Hey Kanye, how are you?
Kayne: Can't complain? Just came over to talk to Jay about our album artwork.
Bey: Alright well imma go take a nap then.
(Bey tries to get up but her legs are to shaky and her pussy is hurting)
Bey: Uhh..Jay... can yo come here for a second?
Jay: *lloks at her funny* Umm. Sure babe *walks over to her* Whats wrong?
Bey: *whispers* Baby i can't walk.
Jay: What chu mean you can't walk?
Bey: My legs are shaky and my pussy hurts.
Jay: *busts out laughing*
(Kanye looks over at Bey then at Jay then busts out laughing too)
Kanye: I hope you aint saying what I think you saying Bey! He beat it  up that bad? My nigga. *daps up Jay*
Bey: Yall aint shit! *gets up and limps to the bedroom*
(The whole time Bey was limping to the bedroom Jay and Kanye were killing themselves lauging. Both of them were on the floor holding their stomachs with tears coming out their eyes. They finally calmed down enough to discuss their album artwork and soon after Kanye left. Jay goes in the bedroom to check on Bey and see's her sitting up watching TV.)
Jay: hey babe.
Bey: Is Ye gone?
Jay: Yeah, it's just me and you and lil pimpin.
Bey: Lil pimpin? uh-uh My baby is a girl, and even if it was a boy aint no lil pimping round here. *laughs*
Jay:*laughs* Nahh,I know this my son up in here.
Bey: Yeah, ok we'll see.
Jay: hey, I love you.
Bey: *kisses him* I love you too.
Jay: SO I was thinking, Rihanna is gonna be back in town...
Bey: No.
Jay: You aint even let me finish.
Bey: I don't like Rihanna, therefore the answer is no.She aint suck my dick for a record deal, nahh buddy thats you.
Jay: She aint never sucked my dick.
Bey: *side eyes him*
Jay: Ok! It was one time, but that was when we decided to take a break.
Bey: Well that's you, you're her friend.
Jay: Baby, she just wants to have lunch with us.
Bey: I said I don't want to.
Jay: So what am I supposed to tell her? She really wants your opinion on some new tracks she's working on.
Bey Wait, didn't she just release and album? And if you think imma damage my ears and listen to that bullshit, you must have swallowed too much of my cum.
Jay: Why you always gotta be so stubborn.
Bey: I just told you I don't want to go! Do I ever force you to go out with people you don't like? NO I don't, so calm that shit down cause the movie is about to start.
Jay: *turns off the TV*
Bey: This motha fucka! Cut the shit back on Jay.
Jay: *gets out of bed and starts to leave with the remote*
Bey: *slaps him and snatches the remote*
(Jay is MAD AS HELL right now and without thinking he pushes Bey and she falls and hit's her chin on the chair sitting beside the bed)
Bey: *begins to cry*
Jay: *to himself* Oh shit! What the fuck did I just do!?

TBC...

4 comments:

  1. Great blog and post >>>>>>>
    Jay than tried it now *grabs my gun* lol update soon plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it's about to go down omgg. Jay didn't just push a pregnant bey down I must have read that wrong bey better get up and let his ass have it fuck that I can't believe him smh and lmaooo at bey comments about Rihanna music I'm dead GREAT POST please update soon can't wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn they go from having great sex to chilling to pushing and slapping..really though?! I can't with jay putting his hands on bey..but at the same time she shouldn't have slapped him for no reason! omg i loved this post..can't wait to read the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah Jay?!? TF you think you doin?!?
    Bey's a thug though, she gon straighten him out! But b4 that, the Rihanna thing was real funny, and the thing when Ye came over was even funnier! But Jay and Ye were so mean though, BB was hurt :(

    ReplyDelete