Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Night in Paris

(Beyonce and Jay have just arrived in Paris where both of them will be working on new albums. After getting through airport security and a heap of fans they head to their hotel to get settled in.)
*IN THE CAR*
Bey: I've gotten so lazy over my break. I'm not ready to go back to work. *laughs*
Jay: You been lazy. The only thing you ever ready for is my dick. *laughs*
Bey: Too bad that wasn't funny tho. 
Jay: Aww come on baby, lighten up. *kisses her neck*
Bey: Alright baby. *kisses him back*
*AT THE HOTEL*
(Bey and Jay go to the front desk to check in. After they check in, they unpack, and decide to chill in their hotel room. Then Jay's phone rings)
Jay:Hello?
Kanye: Ay yo Jay! I'm In Paris man!
Jay: Alright man, that's cool, we gon meet up at the studio tomorrow right?
Kanye: Yeah. You and Bey down to party tonight?
Jay: Hol up lemme ask her. *To Bey* You down to party with Ye baby thug?
Bey: Yeah I'm down with that baby.
Jay: *To Kanye* yeah man we down.
Kanye: Alright, it's going down at Club Aura, it aint too far from where yall stayin at. Anyway I gotta go, the groupies out in full force today and I could use some pussy. *laughs*
Jay: *laughs* You a mess Ye. Do ya thang. *hangs up*
Bey: Kanye is a mess.
Jay: I know. You wanna go get something to eat? We can't be drinking on an empty stomach.
Bey: I guess. Lets call Solo and see what her and Julez are doing.
Jay: Alright, Imma go hop in the shower real quick.
(Bey calls Solo)
Solo: What up bitch!
Bey: *laughs* Nothing, Jay and I were wondering if you and Julez wanted to go to get something to eat with us.
Solo: Of course. Julez been harassing me about seeing you anyway. That damn lil boy working my nerves.
Bey: You will not come for my nephew tho! He misses his Auntie BB.
Solo: Since you love him so much take him with you back to your hotel.
Bey: I would, but Jay and I are going out with Kanye tonight.
Solo: Selfish ass hoe.
Bey: *laughs* I'll take Julez to Disneyland the day after tomorrow. I'm shooting my album package tomorrow.
Solo: Alright then Imma start getting Julez ready and we'll see yall there.
Bey: Ok bye Solo. *they hang up*
(Bey and Jay shower and finish getting dressed then go to meet Julez and Solo at the restaurant)
Julez: Auntie BB! *jumps in her arms*
Bey: Aww Hi baby! *hugs him*
Julez: I missed you!
Bey: Auntie missed you too baby. *kisses his forehead*
Jay: How you just gon forget your favorite uncle tho?
Julez: Uncle Jay! *hugs him*
Jay: Hey Lil Man. *daps him up*
Solo: If yall are done with this little love fest i'd like to eat! A bitch is hungry! *laughs*
Bey and Jay: *laugh*
(They all order their food eat talk and laugh. After they finished their food they bought Julez dessert and walked him and Solo back to their hotel)
Julez: Do I have to stay with mommy Auntie?
Bey: Yes you do, but as soon as Auntie's done with work I promise to take you to Disneyworld.
Julez: Ok Auntie. I love you.
Bey: I love you too baby. *kisses him*
Julez: Bye Uncle Jay.
Jay: Bye lil man. See ya Solo.
Solo: Bye you two. *hugs them*
(After they leave Solo and Julez's hotel, they go back to their hotel and chill until it's time for them to get ready. After they get ready, they hop in the Car and head to Club Aura. When they got there the club was crowded and there was music blasting and the party was just starting)
Bey: *goes to the bar* Can I have a Long Island Ice Tea please?
Bartender: Sure. *prepares her drink*
Bey: Thank You. *drinks down the whole glass*
Jay: Baby, slow down. *laughs*
Bey: I wanna get buzzed tonight baby. *orders four shots and takes them all down* Come dance with me baby.
(Bey pulls Jay out on the dance floor and starts grinding on his dick)
Jay: *holding her waist* Damn baby, what's gotten into you?
Bey: *keeps dancing* You, in a minute.
(Kanye comes over)
Kanye: Damn Bey, I aint know you got down like that! *laughs* Get it girl!
Jay: She's drunk Ye, you know sober Bey would be sitting in the corner over there sipping on some apple juice. *laughs*
Kanye: I know that's right. Wax that ass tonight man. *laughs*
Jay: I plan to! *laughs and daps up Kanye*
Kanye: Do ya thang man, Imma get back to these hoes. *walks away*
(After partying until about 3:30 am Bey and Jay decide to return to their hotel. During the whole car ride home, they were kissing and touching each other, they couldn't wait to get to their hotel room*
*IN BEY AND JAY'S HOTEL ROOM*
(Jay and Bey barely make it to the living room couch before falling and pulling at each other's clothes)
Bey: Baby, lets go to the bedroom.
Jay: Nahh, I want this pussy right here, right now.
(Jay begins to take off Bey's clothes. He kisses her face then her earlobe then sucks on her neck making Bey moan. Then he kisses his way down to her breasts and sucks and bites each of her nipples. Bey moaned out in pleasure, biting her bottom lip to quiet her moans. Jay finally made it down to her pussy and just looked at it. Bey could feel his breath on her lips and wanted him to taste her already)
Bey: *whines* Baby stop teasing me.
(Jay laughs at her eagerness and begins to devour her pussy. He flicked her clit back and forth with his tounge then pushed two fingers inside of her, each time his fingers went in and out of her she moaned and called his name. After finger fucking her he stuck his tounge deep in her and after about 4 minutes of that she came all over his face and Jay slurped up every bit of that shit like it was some tasty ass soup lol)
Bey: *breathing hard* Damn baby, that was great, but now it's my turn.
(Bey gets on her knees and started rubbing his dick, he got hard within seconds,she licked the tip of his dick a few times then finally decides to take the whole thing in her mouth. Jay's eyes roll to the back of his head and he thrusts more of himself into Bey's mouth)
Jay: Ahh shitt babyy, I'm bouta cum!
(Bey  keeps licking and sucking Jay off until he cums in her mouth and she swallows every bit of his cum licking her lips when she's finished)
Jay: Damn baby, you be sucking that shit like a pro.
(Jay then lays Bey down and shoves his rock hard dick into her)
Jay: Damn baby *grunts* Your shit so wet and tight. *thrusts*
Bey: mmmm Jay... deeper.
Jay: *goes deeper*
Bey: mmmm baby... right there.. ahhh.
(Jay continues to go hard and deep in Bey then he flips her over so she's ontop and she starts to riding. Bey bounced up and down on his dick while he held her by her waist.)
Bey: *whimpers* Jayy.... I'm bouta cumm baby!fuck!
Jay: Cum for daddy baby... *meeting her thrust*
Bey:ahhh fuck! *cums all over his dick*
(Jay flips her over and starts pounding her pussy fast and hard)
Jay: Ahh shit... Baby i'm almost there!
Bey: Mmm.. babee.
Jay: Whose is it baby? *pounding fast*
Bey: *whispers "yours"*
Jay: I aint hear you Bey! WHOSE IS IT!?
Bey: YOURS! ITS ALL YOURS!
Jay: *cums inside of Bey* AHH FUCK!
(Bey collapses ontop of Jay, exhausted from that orgasm, they lay there and catch their breath, then eventually get up, shower and go to sleep)

7 comments:

  1. lmfao. the apple juice comment made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there begins the start of Blue....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaa "you don't know yet what swag is but you was made in Paris and mama woke up the next day and shot her album package" aha <3 it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I loved it and next day mama woke up and shit her album package owwww and ctfuu at solo she a fool!! great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhh blue came out at the end lmao..i loved it..looking forward to future post from this blog and "get me bodied"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! Its hilarious and sexy as fuck! And the apple juice thing had me laughin so hard, great job!

    ReplyDelete