Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mama Woke Up The Next Day And Shot Her Album Package

When we left off in the last part, Bey and Jay had a night full of hot ass sex! They got it in and then went to sleep exausted.

(The next morning Bey wakes up to the smell of pancakes and bacon)

Bey: *puts on one of Jay's t-shirts and goes in the kitchen* Mmmm smells good hubby.
Jay: *kisses her* Good morning wifey.
Bey: Look at you in here cookin.
Jay: Well I damn sure aint want YOU to do it!
Bey: Nahh, I'm good. *laughs*
(Jay makes both of them a plate while Bey is layin on the couch)
Bey: Thanks baby. *starts eating*
Jay: Damn baby, slow down, the food aint going nowhere. *laughs*
Bey: *laughs* I'm hungry, that hurtin' you put on me last night got a bitch famished. *laughs*
Jay: Well you know how I do. *laughs*
Bey: *hit's him playfully* Don't get cocky big head. *goes to put the plates in the sink*
Jay: *comes up behind her and kisses on her neck*
Bey: Babyy, no, I'm sore,
Jay: *laughs* Sorry baby.
Bey: You going to the studio today?
Jay: Yeah, you gon come?
Bey: I can't baby, I gotta shoot my album package.
Jay: Oh yeah.
Bey: If I get finished early i'll stop by ok?
Jay: Alright baby.
(Bey and Jay shower, get dressed, kiss each other goodbye and go to their separate locations)
 *AT THE STUDIO*
Kanye: Yo, wassup Jay?
Jay: Hey Ye. *daps him up*
Kanye: Where the Mrs. at?
Jay: Shooting her album package, you know how she do.
Kanye: *laughs* Baby Thug on her grind. I respect that.
Jay: Anywho, lets lay this track down.
(Jay and Kanye lay down a few tracks then Jay decides to call Bey to see if she wants to go get lunch)
Bey: Hey baby, I was just about to call you.
Jay: Hey, Ye wants to know if you wanna go get some lunch with us.
Bey: I'm pretty much finished up here so yeah I'll come.
Jay: You want us to pick you up?
Bey: Ok, I'll see you in a little. *hangs up*
(Jay and Kanye go to pick up Bey and they all go for lunch)
*AT THE RESTAURANT*
Kanye: So Bey, how's the album coming along?
Bey: it's going great, I think my fans will be really impressed. How is yall's album going?
Kanye: It's going real good, but bighead over here be getting a lil cocky cause he don't have to write down his rhymes. *laughs*
Bey: I stay telling his big headed ass about being cocky. *shakes head and laughs*
Jay: Yall not finna come for me.
Bey: Hush up! *picks over his plate.*
Jay: Uhh-uhh *moves plate away from her* You know I hate when you do that shit.
Bey: *whines* Babyyyy!
Jay: Fine *puts the plate next to her*
Kanye: *laughs* She got you whipped man.
Jay: *blushing* So...?
Bey: *laughs* Leave my baby alone Ye.
Kanye: *laughs*
(They all finish their lunch and Bey and Jay go back to their hotel to chill)
*AT THE HOTEL*
Jay: So baby, what you wanna do?
Bey: Since I got finished early today, I wanna go see my nephew, I know he misses me.
Jay: Well alright you can call Solo and see what they're up to, imma go watch some TV.
Bey: Alright babe. *calls Solo*
Solo: Hello?
Bey:Hey Solo it's me.
Solo: Oh, Hey Bey! How did the shoot go?
Bey: It was great, I think my fans are really gonna love it.
Solo: Bey, they love anything you do. Just your smile makes their day.
Bey: Awww. *smiles* Anyway what are you and Julez up to?
Solo: Daniel showed up earlier and he and Julez went for some icecream, they should be back soon.
Bey: I hope you and Daniel haven't been fighting in front of him.
Solo: No, we haven't. We're trying to be civil, but can you believe that he showed up here with his new girlfriend and his new baby girl!?
Bey: OMG for real!?
Solo: No bitch, for fake. Of course for real!
Bey: Damn. He aint shit.
Solo: Anyway, when Julez gets back imma let him call you, I'm about to hit the town and look for some singles.
Bey: Solo you are a mess! Don't go out there catching nothing.
Solo: Man whatever Bey!
Bey: I love you Solo!
Solo: I love you too Bey. Bye.
Bey: Bye. *hangs up* Solo is a mess.
(Bey goes to find Jay, she sees him watching TV and goes to sit next to him)
Bey: Hey baby.
Jay: Hey. *pulls her closer*
Bey: What are you watching?
Jay: A soccer game.
Bey: Baby can we watch something else please?
Jay: *changes the channel* You wanna watch this?
Bey :Ok.
(Bey and Jay cuddle up next to each other and watch TV for the rest of the night.)

TBC.

(The next post will be better lol)

5 comments:

  1. Awww that was good!! Great Post!!!! I can't wait for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that was soo cute!!! I can't wait for the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that was SO cute!!!! She definitely has Jay whipped haha. Can't wait for the next post ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this was so cute..i love how bey,jay, and ye all hang out together! I hope Daniel doesn't start anything with this chick he has with him smh..great post y'all!

    ReplyDelete